Send a Message
Attention currently enrolled families: Please do NOT use this form to request changes to your schedule or to cancel appointments. You may contact our office by directly emailing: Support@speechtherapytampa.com or by calling us at: 813-973-1033. We will not accept this form to process your requests regarding schedules and/or appointments.
Why Choose Communication Corner and More?
At Communication Corner and More!, we help children from birth to age 21 work toward a better quality of life with our diagnostic therapy services. Whether you are looking to support your child with our Speech, Occupational, Physical or ABA Therapy, our licensed and certified therapists will provide the highest level of care.
Fill out our contact form below to learn more about our diagnostic and therapy services in Tampa!
We offer FREE developmental screenings for those who are not sure if their child is in need of a full evaluation/therapy. Once an evaluation is completed, our team creates a therapy plan personalized to your child’s personality, interests and goals.
With our comprehensive therapy approach, we are a one-stop shop for families. We will provide the entire family with resources to assist their child as they learn to use their new skills in home and/or school environments. Our practice also offers individual therapy sessions for personalized attention to increase your child’s engagement.
Benefits of Choosing Therapy for Your Child:
Communication Corner and More! is proud to offer a range of therapy services. Some benefits of our specific therapy services include the following:
- Improve communication: Speech-Language Pathologists help children develop ways to understand language and communicate with or without communication aids, apps and devices.
- Enable speech formulation: Your child and their therapist may work on improving speech muscles to allow for accurate and clear speech sound formulation.
- Help with social skills: Our therapists may use video modeling and role-playing to help improve social skills to help interaction with others.
- Enhance motor skills: Occupational Therapists develop fine and gross motor skills to improve their coordination and ability to complete tasks independently.
- Sensory Integration: With our Occupational Therapy services, your child will gain the ability to respond appropriately to sensory information in their environment/improve their response.
- Strengthen attention skills: executive functioning and attention to tasks help children complete daily routines independently.
- Refine gross motor skills: Our Physical Therapists help your child develop or improve skills such as balance and coordination through play-based practices.
- Develop pain management skills: Develop a plan specific to your child’s needs to help them become more independent and improve their quality of life.
- Increase range of motion: Includes muscle strengthening exercises to encourage a larger range in movement. Parent training is also included!
ABA Therapy (Applied Behavior Analysis)
- Manage behaviors: Our Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) can help minimize negative behavior in your child and promote positive, healthy behaviors instead.
- Teach social skills: ABA therapy can help your child improve their social skills to connect with their peers.
- Learn essential life skills: Depending on your child’s needs, our therapists can help them learn and perform simple tasks such as brushing their teeth or getting dressed.
- Parent involvement: Every step of the way!
At Communication Corner and More!, our team’s knowledge, skills and ability to serve patients make us a reliable resource to help your child reach their potential. To learn more about our services or register for a free developmental screening, contact us today!